Support for displaying the plain-text version of a post¶
|Contact:||Michael JasonSmith <email@example.com>|
|Copyright:||This document is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License by OnlineGroups.net.|
This product provides the utilities and functions that supports the displaying of these posts, particularly the conversion of the plain-text post to HTML, documented in the API.
The actual rendering of the messages is carried out in either:
- gs.group.messages.post.text.base for the plain-text version of the post shown on the web, or
- gs.group.list.email.html for the HTML version of the plain-text message (the pseudo HTML) that is used in email messages.
- Documentation https://groupserver.readthedocs.io/projects/gsgroupmessagestext
- Code repository: https://github.com/groupserver/gs.group.messages.text/
- Questions and comments to http://groupserver.org/groups/development
- Report bugs at https://redmine.iopen.net/projects/groupserver